Horse Riding in London
Horse Riding on Wimbledon Common and Richmond Park
Wimbledon Common has over 17 miles of horse riding trails and Richmond Park is easily accesible for longer rides.
Hacking on the Common is a relaxing experience to be enjoyed by all riders, regarless of riding experience.
This group activity which is a fun way to socialise with people whith common interests.
Retire to the pub next door for pleasant refreshment and bar food after your ride
Pony Riding in London
Pony Riding Activities and Lessons for Children
Hacking on Wimbledon Common after school and at weekends.
Special pony riding courses throughout the school holidays.
Private pony riding lessons after school and weekends.
Saturday Club for pony riding and all aspects of caring for ponies.
In the interests of safety the minimum age for pony riding is 4 years.
Horse Riding only a few miles from the centre of London
- There are over 17 miles of horse rides through woodland and heath on Wimbledon Common, making this a unique location to ride in - only a few miles from Central London.
Horse Riding Equipment
We stock a variety of horse and pony riding equipment
- Horse Riding Hats
- Jodhpurs and Breeches
- Body Protectors
- Waterproof Tops
- Riding Shoes
- Horse Grooming Kits
- Pony Riding Gifts
- Outdoor Wear
The best day of my life
- Well known actor, Thomas Christian did our intensive horse riding course 'Learn to Ride in a Day' and said 'this was the best day of my life! - he would recommend it to anyone who would like to learn to ride.
Horse Riding Gift Voucher
- Horse Riing Gift Vouchers make the perfect present for anyone who loves riding horses.
- Gift Vouchers an be spent on horse riding activities at or the shop at Ridgway Stables
- Horse Riding Lessons
- Pony Riding Lessons
- Learn to ride in a day
- Equestrian Equipment
- Pony Riding Gifts
- Please call the stables on 0208 946 7400 to purchase your voucher
- All major credit cards accepted